Monday, June 16, 2008

Vega Lake, Colbran Co.

On Saturday my mom, Larry, Carson and I went up on the Mesa to Vega lake and spent the day fishing. It was so nice. We were out on the lake for about 5 hours and never caught one single fish, but it was so beautiful and relaxing we didnt mind. Carson had the time of his life. He absolutely loved the fishing pole and being out on the boat. He usually takes 3-4 naps a day and we were lucky to get in one 15 minute nap while boating. He hung in there well and did not get too cranky until about six that night when we were loading everything up and getting ready to head home. We cant wait to go back again during a time when Brison can join us.






Sleepy baby








Bonnie and Mike (friends of our family)




I was trying to take 7 month pictures of Carson. It was so hard doing it by myself because he never stops moving.



This dragonfly kept landing on me while I was taking Carson's pictures. Too funny.

1 comments:

Blair's said...

That dragonfly is pretty cool. I heard they bite.