Sunday, July 13, 2008

A visit to Craig for the weekend

Carson and I went to craig this past weekend with Jen, Khylind, my mom, and grandparents. Jen and I went to see my dad and some friends while the others went to a wedding. Jen and I stayed at our dads and kept him on his toes with the two babies. Any time the babies would get cranky, he would just try to feed them food. As you can see from one of the pictures, his dog is a hoot. She runs and jumps in his arms. He has two out of control dogs that are just wonderful and good to him. On Sunday before we left town we met up with Beth, Jessica and their girls, at the park, for lunch. What a nice visit we had with everyone. GOOD TIMES AND GOOD LAUGHS!!!






You had to have been there

















Swimming at the hotel






New tent

0 comments: