Saturday, March 28, 2009

Amazing New Tool

Ok so I know most of you are going to think I'm crazy for blogging about this, but I just thought it was so amazing and I HAVE to share with the rest of you.

So here it goes... Since I am a flip-flop girl 10 months out of the year, I struggle with cracking callused feet, until now. In the past I have gone and gotten pedicures and sure they are nice and last for a week or so, but not worth the money when you have feet like mine and have to go a couple times a month. The other day I had bought a Drummel to use on Bailey,our dog, in order to save on taking her to the vet to get her toe nails cut. I was thinking that if it does so good on her nails I wonder if it would file down my heals. Sure enough, it did an incredible job. I am so amazed my heals are so soft and no longer scratch everything they touch or get caught on my socks. So if you struggle with the same kind of heals go get a Drummel. I got mine at Walmart and it is only like 20 dollars. Amazing, Amazing, Amazing!!!!!!

So for all of you who try it, let me know what you think.

0 comments: