Monday, July 13, 2009

Just practicing on my photo skills :)

I swear everytime is different. One time I'll do it indoors and love the lighting and think I got the hang of it and then the next time I try it nothing works out the way I wanted. I have so much reading, practicing and learning to do. Learn fro your mistakes and practice makes perfect, right?

















This train bridge was amazing but by the time I got Ashley up there to get in the picture the sun had already moved. Cant wait to go back and get it with her in it.







2 comments:

The Cordova Family said...

I don't have the photo info on those anymore except that ISO was set at 100 the rest I deleted off my camera already.

Mindy Edwards said...

If you don't mind me asking....I'm in Junction for the next couple of weeks and have senior pictures to do here for a couple family members...where is that train bridge?