Friday, December 18, 2009

Baby Appointment

We had our baby apt. on Wednesday and it went well. My glucose test came back and was within limits. I'm actually borderline low, but I already knew that. I have had issues with my blood sugar dropping ever since I had been in college. It doesn't happen all but a couple of times a month, but when it does I just make sure I have some peanut butter near to bring it back up. We had a stress test done on the baby while we were there since I still don't feel her very much. They wanted to make sure that her movement was often and that her heartbeat was rising when she was kicking. That just shows that her neurological system is working correctly. She was actually kicking like crazy. Its amazing how much I'm not feeling with the placement of my placenta. She was measuring right on @ 26 weeks. I am now at the point in my pregnancy where I start going every 2 weeks. Crazy to think we are already at that stage and we still don't have a name picked out. YIKES!!!

0 comments: