Friday, July 9, 2010

Exciting News

Brison got a new job!!!! This is great news for us. He has been wanting to make a change in jobs for a while but has been waiting for the right opportunity to come along. His new job has so many perks it just puts a smile on our faces. He is pretty much doing the same thing he is doing now, but just going to a new company. He will be moving to Piceance Well Service, moving up a motion (to a full time operator), getting a raise, and working Monday thru Friday (yay we finally get to go to church every Sunday as a family now). To say the least I am so excited for this change. It makes Brison nervous cause he is the soal provider and scared of change, which I totally get, but I know Brison will do great. He makes us so proud and works so hard to provide such a wonderful life for the kids and I. I could ask for a better husband or father for my kids. He will be done with Monument one week from today and start that following Monday for Piceance.

0 comments: